This game has been designed to be a class activity, in particular a starter activity to help with reviewing vocab.
How to play the game:
- Distribute the cards randomly to the students, some may get more than one.
- Select a student to begin by reading the card out loud.
- The student who has the card with the correct answer to the previous student’s “who has….” question reads their card out aloud.
- Students must listen to their turn and try not to break their chain
- When the chain circle back to the first student,game is over.
- Remember to begin the game by saying Bismillah! 🙂