My year 10s have now moved on to Surah `Abasa masha Allah. We have so far covered the following:
- Surah at-Takweer recitation of Arabic
- Surah at-Takweer tafsir, key themes and action points for daily life derived from this Surah
- Grammar points: The definite article, detached pronouns, attached pronouns, demonstrative pronouns and prepositions.
In the last lesson, we covered the recitation and brief Tafsir of Surah `Abasa. The students have been given the research of this Surah’s tafsir as h/w as well as to complete one action point.
They can choose one from the following:
- Foods mentioned in the Qur’an , based on the foods mentioned in this Surah:
- Foods mentioned in this Surah, why might they have been mentioned?
- Keep a food diary for a week and reflect on your diet. Is it a healthy one?
- Personal reflections on the ayaat regarding the Day of Judgement.
I hope this helps with your teachign or study of Surah `Abasa insha Allah,